I made an awesome cake yesterday. It’s Paula Deen’s Basic 1-2-3-4 Cake (http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/basic-1-2-3-4-cake-recipe/index.html.) I substituted coconut milk for regular milk, made a simple cream cheese frosting with coconut extract and coated it with lots of fresh coconut. So, so good!
- THE LIES I TOLD Release
- Praise for Don’t Look Now
- NEAR YOU, Released April 13, 2021
- Burn You Twice Featured Excerpt
- Book News for BURN YOU TWICE
- NEVER LOOK BACK Featured Excerpt
- I SEE YOU EXCERPT: Look in the Gray Trunk
- I SEE YOU Pub Day Giveaway!
- Fall in Love with Pumpkin Spice Sugar Cookies
- I SEE YOU EXCERPT: Putting a Face to the Name