I had the chance yesterday to speak to several middle school classes about writing mysteries. Great fun! I plotted a mystery with each class and we ended up with three very different and wonderful stories. Some of our characters included Will Catchem, James Blade and Farrah Jones. Our mysteries featured a haunted camp, an amusement park that suddenly loses electricity and a sabotaged basketball team.
- Burn You Twice Featured Excerpt
- NEAR YOU, Coming April 13, 2021
- Book News for BURN YOU TWICE
- NEVER LOOK BACK Featured Excerpt
- My New Criminal Profiler Novel, NEVER LOOK BACK, Debuts July 1!
- I SEE YOU EXCERPT: Look in the Gray Trunk
- I SEE YOU Pub Day Giveaway!
- Fall in Love with Pumpkin Spice Sugar Cookies
- I SEE YOU EXCERPT: Putting a Face to the Name
- I SEE YOU FEATURED EXCERPT: Putting a Face to the Name