I had the chance yesterday to speak to several middle school classes about writing mysteries. Great fun! I plotted a mystery with each class and we ended up with three very different and wonderful stories. Some of our characters included Will Catchem, James Blade and Farrah Jones. Our mysteries featured a haunted camp, an amusement park that suddenly loses electricity and a sabotaged basketball team.
- Signing: Turn the Page Bookstore with Nora Roberts, Robyn Carr & More!
- DYING SCREAM’S NEW LOOK!
- Romance Writers of America Literacy for Life Book Signing, Denver
- “Coffee and a Book” Giveaway
- My Her Last Word Pub Day Party
- HER LAST WORD EXCERPT: A Cry for Help
- Mary’s HER LAST WORD FB Exclusive Giveaway
- Her Last Word Excerpt: Still Here
- R.S.V.P. TO MARY BURTON’S HER LAST WORD PUB DAY PARTY & BE ENTERED TO WIN PRIZES ON THE HOUR!
- NEWSLETTER EXCLUSIVE GIVEAWAY: HER LAST WORD