I joined up with my friend Ann this past weekend to bake cookies with a group of kids from lower-income homes. While holiday tunes played, we rolled out, cut, iced and tossed sprinkles on Sugar, Moravian, and Gingerbread cookies. After our three-hour bake-a-thon the floors were covered with sprinkles, I was wearing a good bit of flour and platters were piled high with an array of glittering cookies that filled our little bakers with pride. The whole experience was great fun!
- Burn You Twice Featured Excerpt
- NEAR YOU, Coming April 13, 2021
- Book News for BURN YOU TWICE
- NEVER LOOK BACK Featured Excerpt
- My New Criminal Profiler Novel, NEVER LOOK BACK, Debuts July 1!
- I SEE YOU EXCERPT: Look in the Gray Trunk
- I SEE YOU Pub Day Giveaway!
- Fall in Love with Pumpkin Spice Sugar Cookies
- I SEE YOU EXCERPT: Putting a Face to the Name
- I SEE YOU FEATURED EXCERPT: Putting a Face to the Name