I joined up with my friend Ann this past weekend to bake cookies with a group of kids from lower-income homes. While holiday tunes played, we rolled out, cut, iced and tossed sprinkles on Sugar, Moravian, and Gingerbread cookies. After our three-hour bake-a-thon the floors were covered with sprinkles, I was wearing a good bit of flour and platters were piled high with an array of glittering cookies that filled our little bakers with pride. The whole experience was great fun!
- Signing: Turn the Page Bookstore with Nora Roberts, Robyn Carr & More!
- DYING SCREAM’S NEW LOOK!
- Romance Writers of America Literacy for Life Book Signing, Denver
- “Coffee and a Book” Giveaway
- My Her Last Word Pub Day Party
- HER LAST WORD EXCERPT: A Cry for Help
- Mary’s HER LAST WORD FB Exclusive Giveaway
- Her Last Word Excerpt: Still Here
- R.S.V.P. TO MARY BURTON’S HER LAST WORD PUB DAY PARTY & BE ENTERED TO WIN PRIZES ON THE HOUR!
- NEWSLETTER EXCLUSIVE GIVEAWAY: HER LAST WORD