I made an awesome cake yesterday. It’s Paula Deen’s Basic 1-2-3-4 Cake (http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/basic-1-2-3-4-cake-recipe/index.html.) I substituted coconut milk for regular milk, made a simple cream cheese frosting with coconut extract and coated it with lots of fresh coconut. So, so good!
- HER LAST WORD DEBUTS MAY 8TH!
- My Valentine Giveaway
- Happy St. Valentine’s Day
- My Valentine’s Day Giveaway–THE LAST MOVE
- HER LAST WORD: Featured Excerpt
- HER LAST WORD: A Readers Circle First Look Excerpt
- Enter My St. Valentine’s Day Giveaway
- HER LAST WORD: A NEWSLETTER “FIRST LOOK” EXCERPT
- The Seventh Victim Debuts With New Cover 1/30
- The Seventh Victim Giveaway Begins 1/30