I had the chance yesterday to speak to several middle school classes about writing mysteries. Great fun! I plotted a mystery with each class and we ended up with three very different and wonderful stories. Some of our characters included Will Catchem, James Blade and Farrah Jones. Our mysteries featured a haunted camp, an amusement park that suddenly loses electricity and a sabotaged basketball team.
- HER LAST WORD DEBUTS MAY 8TH!
- My Valentine Giveaway
- Happy St. Valentine’s Day
- My Valentine’s Day Giveaway–THE LAST MOVE
- HER LAST WORD: Featured Excerpt
- HER LAST WORD: A Readers Circle First Look Excerpt
- Enter My St. Valentine’s Day Giveaway
- HER LAST WORD: A NEWSLETTER “FIRST LOOK” EXCERPT
- The Seventh Victim Debuts With New Cover 1/30
- The Seventh Victim Giveaway Begins 1/30