I joined up with my friend Ann this past weekend to bake cookies with a group of kids from lower-income homes. While holiday tunes played, we rolled out, cut, iced and tossed sprinkles on Sugar, Moravian, and Gingerbread cookies. After our three-hour bake-a-thon the floors were covered with sprinkles, I was wearing a good bit of flour and platters were piled high with an array of glittering cookies that filled our little bakers with pride. The whole experience was great fun!
- HER LAST WORD DEBUTS MAY 8TH!
- My Valentine Giveaway
- Happy St. Valentine’s Day
- My Valentine’s Day Giveaway–THE LAST MOVE
- HER LAST WORD: Featured Excerpt
- HER LAST WORD: A Readers Circle First Look Excerpt
- Enter My St. Valentine’s Day Giveaway
- HER LAST WORD: A NEWSLETTER “FIRST LOOK” EXCERPT
- The Seventh Victim Debuts With New Cover 1/30
- The Seventh Victim Giveaway Begins 1/30