Hi, all! It’s closing in on publication date for NO ESCAPE and I’m celebrating the upcoming release by giving away a Texas Ranger t-shirt. And, no, I didn’t have to rip it off the back of my protagonist, Ranger Brody Winchester and ship it in from Austen. The contest runs through 11:49 pm, Tuesday, October [...]
When I need a creative outlet away from the computer I often turn to baking. It is a great way for me to let my right brain percolate and to allow the plot twists to work themselves out. The downside to this approach is that I end up with too many cookies to tempt and [...]
Want to wow friends and family with a great dessert that’s easy to make? Then try Mike’s Chocolate Espresso Cake. I took it to a holiday dinner this past weekened and it was a huge hit. Cake 2 cups All Purpose Flour 1 cup Cocoa Powder 1-1/2 teaspooon baking soda 1/2 teaspoon salt 2-1/3 cups [...]
I had a great time at the Virginia Festival of the Book held in Charlottesville, Virginia March 20-24. I was there for an action packed Saturday that began with a reception sponsored by the Virginia Romance Writers. Then it was off to the Crime Wave Brunch featuring writer C.J. Box.
Subscribe to Mary’s e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Valentine’s Day Sweet Buns! February 11, 2009
- RomCon Day 2 July 11, 2010
- Let it Snow! March 2, 2009
- Kitchen Assistant June 16, 2009
- Richmond Marathon November 18, 2008
- NO ESCAPE Countdown to Pub Date Giveaway! September 27, 2013
- My First Art Class April 7, 2013
- Mike’s Chocolate Espresso Cake April 1, 2013
- Virginia Festival of the Book March 24, 2013
- Virginia This Morning! March 16, 2013
- Write a More Compelling ‘About’ Page | Florida Writers Conference Blog: [...] Mary Burton – covers all the ground, b...
- Jaye Marie Rome: That art class sounds like great fun, Mary! After ...
- dostawa kwiatów: I have been checking out a few of your articles an...
- Alexandra Smith: Wonderful, for a new writer like myself I needed t...
- At The Desk: With Mary Burton | Readers Entertainment News: [...] Mary Burton’s office. The author of su...